Thursday, March 19, 2009

Me and Peter at CBC

On Monday I was on air again, but I don't know what time I was actually played at... I really need to talk to Peter about the time and if they are going to vary each week. It's not a big deal but I would sort of like to hear myself and be able to have others hear me too!


On another note: I got my second letter from CBC today. The first was just a copy of the contract which was saddening because I thought it was a cheque! Oh well I now have been officially paid as a freelance contributor for CBC. Pretty cool if you ask me. Too bad the money is just going to savings. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
And last but not least I was finally able to get another interview in for my major. I'm really happy about how this one went as he was a great answer and didn't drag on for too long despite having a lot to say. He, you'll find out later who, is a very accomplished individual and I was very impressed with everything he's done. I was also glad to ACTUALLY be able to meet up with him as I've had a few cancellations on interviews and people who were unable to speak with me due to company policy. Everything is piecing together now, YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment