Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Did you hear me??? I sounded exactly like I thought I would sound like...a dork. I liked the music bed that they laid underneath it though and I'm wondering if they'll use that same one each time or if they'll mix it up. I guess we'll find out next Monday! It's pretty cool to be on the radio - and to be getting paid to be a "star" to boot :P Okay so I'm not a full blown celeb yet but who knows maybe one day; a girl can wish right. I liked how they introed my piece beforehand it almost made me miss radio and producing features for Village 900...almost being the key word there. This is a bit less stressful for me. I did stress a bit though when 7:40 rolled around and they weren't playing my piece...then 7:45...and 7:50. THEN ME! So weird having them edit my audio. Anyways I'm going to link the audio clip on here when I get it so in the meantime hold tight...and listen next week!

On another note, having nothing to do with CBC, I've been working on the other aspects of my major including trying to get some good video interviews which is proving to be not quite as easy as I thought it would be. People are either a) not returning my calls or b) under their corporation's rules not allowed to discuss their practise. Boooo.
However I do have a few leads so I should be alright. I think I'll be chatting with someone who's overcome an addiction as well as a psychologist. I may also decide to interview someone else but I'll keep you posted on what I decide and if I find anyone suitable to my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment